20081123

AXL

Seriously Bro (I don't even know why I call you bro anymore).
I'm listening to your new album and an ad popped up telling me to "click here" to continue to listen to "music."

MUSIC?
Is this music? What is this shit?

I am lost in my anger and hatred for Chinese Democracy. I was listening to Use your Illusion I a couple of days ago and I got goosebumps. Now, as I listen to this pile of shit for free on myspace I get reverse goosebumps and I feel as if my skin is trying to hide from the blasphemy it has to sit through. God has disowned you.

If the World

What a joke. Worst song ever next to Sweet Home Alabama. Did you really name a song Catcher in the Rye?

Axl, you're the phony.

You have forsaken rock and roll (and me). You must pay for your sins against our ears. The only reason why I would buy your album is to have something to pee on. I would store your album in a bush in my backyard and every time I feel a pee coming on, I would take my time to go outside and pee on your album. Pee and poo go together. Pee and Chinese Democracy.

I hope you have an army of blog readers that stumble upon my cold words so they can try to take me to court for calling you a DOUCHEBAG and an ASSHOLE and a BRAIDED-MAN-BITCH. You make Bill O'Reilly seem like a good person.

We didn't need Chinese Democracy. You could have just sealed the deal with Use your Illusion II. You could have been a legend. Bro, You wrote Patience and now you put your name on this pee companion that is terrorizing my fragile ears as I type.  

Sorry

Yeah thanks for the apology. At least you took time to say sorry on the album.

"I'm sorry for you." -Axl Rose

Love (or hate),

Ice Kareem

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said!!!