20081109

Haiku in Long Form

Stuffy Runny Nose
Because I have Bronchitis
From Not Caring Much

Got New DVD's
Upright Citizens Brigade
Seasons One and Two

Obamanation
Not An Abomination
Conservatives Suck

And On Abortion
Its A Moral Decision
Between You And God

Do Not Kill Babies
Allow Others To Kill Them
So You Can Be Right

If There Is A Wrong
You Need Not Participate
God Gave Us All Choice

Enough About That
I Prefer To Kill Kabobs
On The Grill Outside

I Can't Hear Pink Floyd
But I Can Hear Cover Songs
Done By Les Claypool

Its Time To Go Help
My Parents Entertain Guests
I Want To Drink Beer

Antibiotics
Therefore I Cannot Drink Beer
Orange Juice Is Good

"Till We Meet Again
I Don't Know Where, Don't Know When
On Some Sunny Day"


FARROKH

1 comment:

J. Luxe Boutique said...

feel better =) love & miss you!