20080903

Boxer Fracture Free Writing Excersize

Broken fingers suck. They force you to rethink everyday activities. I have to play guitar percussively. I write like shit, but in that sense nothing has changed. I also have been plagued with an incredibly adaptive form of writer's block (not a product of broken fingers).

"I know where temptation lies, inside of your heart..."-Lou Reed

I've lost my muse, but I still have music.
The muse's feet dance on my heart's floor no more. No more conversations in my head. I am mutually exclusive no more and forever shall we part. The rent is due, bitch.

"It's dark as a dungeon,
Damp as the dew
Danger is double
Pleasures are few..."-Johnny Cash

I'm in a dark mine,
Very few people are actually friends of mine.
I've wasted most of my time
sipping on beer and wine.
I cannot free my mind,
all of my papers are in a bind.
Giants do nothing to help me
God in an uppercase G
God as an uppercase G
And me as a lowercase c
Which stands for crap
as in unholy and unclean.
For to kill a soldier
means being subject to torture
by the platoon
and they are a bunch of goons.

I just found out a friend was arrested for thinking out loud too much.

"We have the suspect in custody."

Don't think.

Blink*


ICE KAREEM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alllllllriiiight. I can read you again.